- Graduate of Texas A&M University.
- A 20+ year career in agriculture, primarily in association management, marketing, operations, finance, and information technology.
- Started working in agricultural technology in 1999 and has developed and marketed numerous animal management and tracking applications and cloud-based services.
- Significant experience working with feed yards, livestock markets, and ranchers throughout North America.
- Co-inventor on two patents related to livestock management systems and methods.